Wednesday, July 6, 2016

One Important Feature of TweetAttacksPro 4


Hello, guys. I have been using TweetAttacksPro for 3 months. Recently i just did my work as before, and let TweetAttacksPro run automatically.

But today i have found one problem that my Setting Tasks is always gone. So every time i run the whitehatbox app after it updated, i can't find my setting tasks anywhere. OMG! I have set so many tasks:tweet, retweet, follow, unfollow, follow back, reply, favorite, delete tweet, unretweet, unfavorite, add to list and send messages, everything is just gone and i have to reset it again.



Finally i found this important feature:Export Task when i run my TweetAttacksPro, now i can export my task setting to save it, next time when it updated, i can import my setting tasks. So i want to mention every TweetAttacksPro users to remember to export your setting tasks in case of you lose it again. I just enjoy this bot.

Get 20% Discount: whitehatbox20off


1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty cool place I like it because it has everything I want more on this blog soon.
    Wordpress site

    ReplyDelete